ELEVATED BATTEN SYSTEM® (EBS)
Westlake Royal™ Roofing Components’ Elevated Batten System® battens can prolong the life of the roof system by increasing drainage and airflow, minimizing penetrations and adding thermal barriers for energy savings.
- Prolong the life of the entire roof system with this critical component
- Prevents water damming that can damage the underlayment and roof deck
- Significantly reduce nail penetrations through waterproofing underlayment
- Provide effective thermal barrier and ventilation for energy savings
- Suitable for all tile profiles
- Reduces labor and installation costs
- High grade wood with 100% recycled pads to elevate above the roof deck to eliminate water ponding, rotting of the battens, and allow free flow of water and air.
- Pressure treated option available with lifetime warranty
*Due to increased sample order volumes, delivery times may be a bit longer than normal.
Pressure Treated Battens
Westlake Royal™ Roofing Components also offer Hi-bor® Pressure Treated battens in limited geographic markets. Please contact Westlake Royal™ Roofing Components for details and locations where these products are currently available.